Friday, March 22, 2013

HD "Concurrent" and emotional truth



I'm mostly ruled by the emotion of the instrumental and in this case the voice of the artist.  Whether or not this song represents the exact struggle I'm going through, I can say that this song is an exact reflection of what I feel, dealing with the trials and tribulations of life.

That's why whether or not I like HD as a person, his music will always be powerful for me.  This is the type of music that helps me get through from day to day, and I consider it to be spiritual.

Does anyone else find solace in HD's music?  What songs?

2 comments:

  1. I like HD a lot, he's one of my favorite Bay Area rappers out right now. I would say the song of his that has connected with me most is "If I Should Die" from Pursuit of Happyness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Pursuit of Happyness is one of my favorite HD albums by far. My favorite HD song is probably "Truth R Dare" off the same album.

    ReplyDelete